Profile 6 Steel Sheets
Profile 6 steel sheets are a unique product providing an exact match to the old ‘Big 6’ asbestos profile. The design of this profile enables it to be laid directly over existing ‘Big 6’ asbestos roofs without removing the old asbestos sheets, or employing any spacer system.
The profile is most commonly used for roofing but can also be supplied for use as vertical or horizontal cladding.
This system offers a high quality but very cost-effective solution, reducing labour, material and disposal costs. Not having to remove the old asbestos saves a great deal of time and the cost of disposal. The steel sheet is very quick and easy to fix.
This profile is most commonly supplied with a Plastisol coating in Goosewing Grey as standard, to be a close equivalent to natural asbestos cement.
- In Stock: 3050mm Long sheets in stock in 0.7mm Goosewing Grey
- Plastisol coated finish
- Cover Width: 1016mm
- Long Lasting
- Items will only be reserved when paid for in Full
- Non-Stock sheets ordered in will need to be paid for when placing an order
- Self Drilling Tek Screws available to Buy online for fixing into Timber or steel purlins https://commercialcladdingservices.co.uk/product-category/online-shop/fixings-fastenings/
- Foam Fillers available to buy online to suit profile Profile 6 Foam Fillers (Pack of 10 Pairs)
- Side Lap Mastic available online 8mm Diameter Bead Butyl Mastic (Boxes of 5, 8 or 20 Reels)
- Plastisol coated steel flashings to match sheet colours available to order with sheets.
- Delivery can be arranged – POA (Please call for details)
If you require an further help or information please call us on 01775 712600 or email on email@example.com