13.5/3 Profile Steel Sheets
13.5/ 3 profile steel sheets are one of the traditional profiled metal sheets and is still popular today. It is commonly known as ‘corrugated’ and is widely used in the agricultural sector.
As well as agricultural buildings, this profile is also used extensively in the industrial sector where it can be used in place of modern box profiles to achieve a more traditional look.
The 13.5/3 profile can be ordered in various finishes and colours. Please call us on 01775 712600 for more information, prices and availability.
Alternative profiles are also available, please click here for more information Shop
- Available with a Aluzinc or Plastisol coating
- 0.5mm Steel Sheets
- Cover Width: 990mm
- This is a non-stock profile, but can be ordered in to exact lengths & quantities (orders under 50m2 may incur a small order charge)
- Items will only be reserved when paid for in Full
- Non-Stock sheets ordered in will need to be paid for when placing an order
- Self Drilling Tek Screws available to Buy online for fixing into Timber or steel purlins https://commercialcladdingservices.co.uk/product-category/online-shop/fixings-fastenings/
- Foam Fillers available to buy online to suit profile 32/1000 Foam Fillers (Pack of 10 Pairs)
- Side Lap Mastic available online 6mm x 5mm Butyl Mastic Strip (Boxes of 5, 10 or 30 Reels)
- Plastisol coated steel flashings to match sheet colours available to order with sheets.
- Delivery can be arranged – POA (Please call for details)
If you require an further help or information please call us on 01775 712600 or email on email@example.com