32/1000 Profile Plastisol Sheets
The 32/1000 roof profile plastisol sheets are a popular profile which are strong and easy to install due to a wide trough between the crowns.
Used on both roofs and walls the 32/1000 roof profile is available in all finishes and colours.
The profile is also available to order in with a non-drip backing on the reverse of the sheet. Non-Drip helps to control condensation in environments where it occurs cyclically, it cannot prevent condensation. For the material to work effectively the building has to be adequately ventilated to allow the fleece to dry out between cycles. For more information of the non-drip backing please call us on 01775 712600.
For alternative sheet profiles available please click here Shop
- 32/1000 profile plastisol sheets can be ordered in to exact lengths (non-stock sheets ordered in may incur a small order charge if under 50m2)
- Various colours available
- Available in 0.5mm & 0.7mm Thickness
- 0.7mm thick sheets available to order in with a non-drip backing.
- Cover width: 1000mm (1mtr)
Please Note: The Profile shown and stocked is the 32/1000 roof profile, it is also available to order in as a Wall Profile as shown below;
- Items will only be reserved when paid for in Full
- Non-Stock sheets ordered in will need to be paid for when placing an order and are non-returnable.
- Self Drilling Tek Screws available to Buy online for fixing into Timber or steel purlins https://commercialcladdingservices.co.uk/product-category/online-shop/fixings-fastenings/
- Foam Fillers available to buy online to suit profile 32/1000 Foam Fillers (Pack of 10 Pairs)
- Side Lap Mastic available online 6mm x 5mm Butyl Mastic Strip (Boxes of 5, 10 or 30 Reels)
- Plastisol coated steel flashings to match sheet colours available to order with sheets.
- Delivery can be arranged – POA (Please call for details)
If you require an further help or information please call us on 01775 712600 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org