25mm Light Section Fixings with a 19mm Washer
25mm Light Section Screws
25mm Light Section Screws are made from carbon steel and are used to fix steel profiled sheets to light section steel purlins (1.2mm to 3.2mm). They are self drilling Tek screws with a bonded washer.
Self drilling Tek screws are most commonly used for fitting single skin box profile steel sheets to light section purlins or sheeting rails. The fixings are designed to self drill a hole through the valley of the sheet profile and fix straight into the purlin/sheeting rail.
The fixings come complete with a bonded galvanised washer which makes them watertight at the valley and ensures the strongest possible fastening to the purlins/sheeting rails beneath.
Alternative sized fixings are also available, please click the link below
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call us on 01775 712600
These are 25mm Self Drilling Screws suitable for fixing steel sheets to light section steel purlins/sheeting rails and come complete with a 19mm galvanized bonded washer, all product information can be found below;
- Overall length of the screw is 25mm
- Effective thread length is 10mm
- Diameter of the screw is 5.5mm
- Fixings come complete with 19mm bonded galvanised washer
- Suitable for fixing single skin steel profiled sheets to light section steel purlins/sheeting rails (1.2mm – 3.2mm thick).
- (5/16) 8mm Hexagon Head. Please click here for a suitable driver 5/16″ (8mm) Socket Driver with Spring Clip
- 25mm self drilling screws, no need to pre-drill a hole.
- 19mm coloured screw caps are also available to match sheet colours, please click here for availability Coloured Tek Screw Caps
- Some 11mm coloured bi-hex headed fixings are available, please call for availability.
- Packs of 100
- Product Code: LS25/W19
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01775 712600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information or you cannot find a product you are looking for.
All prices are inclusive of VAT