Soudal Butyrub Sealant – 1 x 300 Tube
Soudal Butyrub sealant is polybutylene based, semi-setting elasto-plastic sealant which is very easy to use and apply. The sealant forms an elastic and tight skin which can be painted over after 24 hours. Soudal Butyrub has a very good adhesion on many building surfaces. It is also UV, weather resistant and has a good resistance against chemicals.
Soudal Butyrub can be used for the sealing of low movement joints with limited movement up to 5%.
This type of sealant is ideal for;
- joints in masonry, door & window frames and windowsills
- mounting of single layer glass in wooden, concrete and steel frames (e.g. greenhouses)
- joints in car-bodies, containers and caravans
- lap sealant for metal sheet roofing
- repairing and renovation of roofs and gutters
- sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- sealing of joints in coachwork and container construction
Before application of the sealant make sure that surfaces are dry, greece and dust free.
Butyrub Sealant is not suitable for:
- sealing of insulation glass units or safety glass
- use on natural stones like marble, granite etc.
- Polybutylene sealant
- Temperature resistance -20 °C → 80 °C
- Application temperature 5 °C → 30 °C
- Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is
- Paintable with most coatings
- The paint should be sufficiently elastic to be applied on plastic
sealant. Please check before application of paint.
- Colour: Grey
- 300ml Sealant Tube
- Available to buy as a single tube or a box of 15 tubes
- Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C
For more technical information please click here Soudal Butyrub – Technical Data
**All Prices Include VAT**
Please click here for delivery & returns information Delivery & Returns