60mm Heavy Section Fixings with a 19mm Washer
60mm Heavy Section Fixings
60mm Heavy Section fixings are made from carbon steel and are used to fix steel profiled sheets to heavy section steel purlins (4.0mm to 12.0mm). They are self drilling screws with a bonded washer.
Self drilling Tek screws are most commonly used for fitting single skin box profile steel sheets to heavy section purlins or sheeting rails. The fixings are designed to self drill a hole through the valley of the sheet profile and fix straight into the purlin/sheeting rail.
The self drilling fixings come complete with a bonded galvanised washer which makes them watertight at the valley and ensures the strongest possible fastening to the purlins/sheeting rails beneath.
Alternative sized fixings are also available, please click the link below
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call us on 01775 712600
These are 60mm Self Drilling Screws suitable for fixing steel sheets to heavy section steel purlins/sheeting rails and come complete with a 19mm galvanized bonded washer, all product information can be found below;
- The overall length of the screw is 60mm
- The effective thread length is 30mm
- The Diameter of the screw is 5.5mm
- The fixings come complete with 19mm bonded galvanised washer
- Suitable for fixing single skin steel profiled sheets to heavy section steel purlins/sheeting rails (4.0mm – 12.0mm thick).
- (5/16) 8mm Hexagon Head. Please click here for a suitable driver 5/16″ (8mm) Magnetic Socket Bit
- Self drilling screws, no need to pre-drill a hole.
- 19mm coloured screw caps are also available to match sheet colours, please click here for availability Coloured Tek Screw Caps
- Packs of 100
- Product Code: HS60/W19
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to call us on 01775 712600 or email email@example.com