32mm Light Section Fixings with a 19 mm washer
32mm Light Section screws are used to fix steel sheets to Light section steel purlins (1.2mm to 3.2mm), they include a bonded washer to ensure the fixing is watertight.
These are 32mm Self Drilling Screws suitable for fixing steel sheets to light section steel purlins/sheeting rails and come complete with a 19mm galvanized bonded washer, all product information can be found below;
- Overall length of the screw is 32mm
- Effective thread length is 17mm
- Diameter of the screw is 5.5mm
- Fixings come complete with 19mm bonded galvanised washer
- Suitable for fixing single skin steel profiled sheets to light section steel purlins/sheeting rails (1.2mm – 3.2mm thick).
- (5/16) 8mm Hexagon Head. Please click here for a suitable driver 5/16″ (8mm) Socket Driver with Spring Clip
- 32mm self drilling screws, no need to pre-drill a hole.
- 19mm coloured screw caps are also available to match sheet colours, please click here for availability Coloured Tek Screw Caps
- Some 11mm coloured bi-hex headed fixings are available, please call for availability.
- Packs of 100
- Product Code: LS32/W19
Other sized fixings are available, please browse our shop for alternative fixings https://tinyurl.com/yckzx8nc
Coloured Caps are available to purchase separately to match the colour of the sheets you are fixing Coloured Tek Screw Caps
You will require a 5/16 (8mm) Socket Driver to use these fixings 5/16″ (8mm) Socket Driver with Spring Clip
If you require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01775 712600.