25mm Light Section Fixings with a 16mm Washer
Light Section Fixings are made from carbon steel and are used to fix steel profiled sheets to light section steel purlins. They are self drilling screws with a bonded washer.
Self drilling tek screws are most commonly used for fitting single skin box profile steel sheets to light section purlins or sheeting rails. The fixings are designed to self drill a hole through the valley of the sheet profile and fix straight into the purlin/sheeting rail.
The self drilling fixings come complete with a bonded galvanised washer which makes them watertight at the valley and ensures the strongest possible fastening to the purlins/sheeting rails beneath.
Alternative sized fixings are also available, please click the link below
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call us on 01775 712600
These are 25mm Self Drilling Screws suitable for fixing steel sheets to light section steel purlins/sheeting rails and come complete with a 16mm galvanized bonded washer, all product information can be found below;
- The overall length of the screw is 25mm
- The effective thread length is 10mm
- The Diameter of the screw is 5.5mm
- The fixings come complete with 16mm bonded galvanised washer
- Suitable for fixing single skin steel profiled sheets to light section steel purlins/sheeting rails (1.2mm – 3.2mm thick).
- (5/16) 8mm Hexagon Head. Please click here for a suitable driver 5/16″ (8mm) Hex Nut Driver with Spring Clip
- 25mm self drilling screws, no need to pre-drill a hole.
- 16mm coloured screw caps are also available to match sheet colours, please click here for availability Coloured Tek Screw Caps
- Some 11mm coloured bi-hex headed fixings are available, please call for availability.
- Packs of 100
- Product Code: LS25/W16
Please do nor hesitate to call us on 01775 712600 if you require any further information or you cannot find a product you are looking for.
All prices are inclusive of VAT