GP200 General Purpose Silicone
GP200 is a general purpose, contractors grade acetoxy silicone sealant with fungicide. This Silicone is suitable for most sealing jobs with it being quick curing and mould resistant. Also suitable for sealing and waterproofing in areas of high humidity. It has excellent adhesion to glass, glazed surfaces, ceramic tiles, many plastics and most paints.
Suitable for use on:
- Glazed Surfaces
- Painted & non-porous surfaces
GP200 General Purpose Silicone can also be used for general sealing both inside and out.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or any contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
- All cements, concretes and bare metal surfaces should be primed prior to the application of the silicone. Timber should be primed and painted.
- Apply using a standard sealant gun with the nozzle cut at an angle of 45°, and to an opening slightly larger than the joint to be sealed.
- Tool using a stick or plastic spatula wetted with soapy water.
- Do not apply to wet surfaces, although wetting immediately afterwards will not have any adverse effects.
- Do not use on surfaces where water can penetrate through porous materials to bond interface without first carrying out remedial work.
- Not suitable for fixing of mirrors or sealing natural marble.
- Not suitable for use on bitumen or asphalt.
- Colours: Available in Clear or White
- Quantity – 1 x EU3 plastic cartridge Tube
- Storage: GP200 General Purpose Silicone needs to be stored in cool and dry conditions between 5°C and 25°C
For more information please do not hesitate to call our Trade Counter on 01775 712600 or click on the links below for more detailed information;
Not quite what you’re looking for? click here to see other products available Shop
**All Prices Include VAT**
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only, product packaging may vary slightly due to updated designs.