Raylaps / Laplocks (Laplox)/ Ashplug – 38mm (Pack 100)
- 38mm Raylaps (Laplocks, Laplox, Ashplug)
- Effective thread length 24mm
- 19mm galvanized bonded washer is included
- For securing side laps on box profile roof lights.
- Sold in Packs of 100
- Also available with a factory coloured head (Poppy Red), call us for availability
Raylaps can also be known as Laplock fixings or Ashplugs dependant on the manufacturer or user. Raylaps can be used when securing overlaps from roof lights to either steel roof sheets or fibre cement roofing sheets. Raylaps can also be used to stitch some fibre cement accessories to the sheeting in situations where you are unable to pick up on the main supports. The items being fixed must be pre-drilled before inserting the Raylap into the hole and when you tighten the 8mm hex head on the laplock the rubber sleeve around the outside of the fixing expands. This will give you a firm and watertight fixing point.
Many other fixings and fasteners are available, please browse our online shop for more products Shop
If you need any further information or help please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com or call our office/trade counter on 01775 712600