27mm Stitcher Screws & Washers
27mm Stitcher Screws & Washers are widely used in the construction industry. They are self drilling and are often used to seal overlaps & side laps of metal sheets and roof lights as an alternative to the 22mm Stitchers.
- Self Drilling Stitching Screws (sheet to sheet fixings) – No need to pre-drill a hole.
- 27mm Stitcher
- Comes complete with a 16mm bonded washer
- 5/16″ (8mm) hexagon head
- Effective thread length 12mm
- Bag of 100
- Coloured plastic tek screw caps are available match the colour of your sheets. Click here for availability: Coloured Tek Screw Caps
- This is not a main fix screw and is not designed to fix sheets into steel or timber purlins. Please see other fixings available https://commercialcladdingservices.co.uk/product-category/online-shop/fixings-fastenings/
- A 5/16 (8mm) Driver Socket will be required to fix these Self Drilling Tek Screws 5/16″ (8mm) Socket Driver with Spring Clip
- Various 11mm coloured bi-hexagonal headed fixings available, please call for details.
If you require any further information or help please call 01775 712600 or email email@example.com